galacticsouth

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Day... 7????

I am so far behind.... If this really were the Olympics, the measurement of my sweater back would be posted in red, and the commentators would be shaking their heads.

"Really nice pattern, nice tension, good choice of colors, but she's just not getting the pace she needs to finish."

"Dick, she should have chosen a smaller project."

"But this plays to her strengths. Her coach mentioned that she considered lace -"

"Which would probably have been more sensible - something like a scarf. It would have qualified as a challenge -"

"Yes, I have seen the shawl she's been working on at practice. Just one 30-stitch panel, and she's certainly experiencing difficulties."

"A small piece of lace would have been much more managable."

"I'm afraid so. Well, we'll have to wait and see how she comes back in Vancouver."

I guess I'll just have to wait and see how the judges score this one.....

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Dharma said...

Very funny!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home