galacticsouth

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Summer Vacation

I went on vacation with my mother, my brother, my sister, my sister-in-law, my brother-in-law, and my 8-month-old niece. We stayed on an island in a house in the woods. There were deer in the woods. The deer were waiting for us. The deer were hungry....

This is the picture I took when I first saw the deer:
Photo_081008_001

This is the picture I took when I thought, "oh, cute, the deer are coming closer."
Photo_081008_003

This is the picture I took when I realized I wasn't going to have any problem getting cute deer pictures.
Photo_081008_004

No visitors or deer were harmed in the creation of this blog post.

4 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger tuckermom said...

This deer is saying to you, Melissa, "Are YOU my mommy?" PLEASE take me home with you. I think Vixen needs another pal!

~Vicki

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger edired said...

They especially enjoy rose bushes , tulip blosooms , potato leaves , tomato leaves , apple leaves , strawberry plants , ah well you get the picture . . .worth all that for their beauty .

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pastor Scott,
My name is Gary Sturgill and I live in a small city of Norton Virginia a long way from Los Angeles. I am the pastor where I attend church-(The Temple of Faith Ministries and outreach.) The Lord has called me to preach and he has given me the gift of healing and prophesy.Anyway enough about me, I just wanted to tell you that I watch you on television and tell you to keep up the good work. You are very deep in your studies. May God bless you and keep you in his care.
Gary Sturgill
garysturgill@adelphia.net

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

this pictures is very nice...I love this..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home